I hope you had fun with Conundrums for Fun. It’s now run its path – the last five answers were posted last Wednesday 27th April. I don’t want you to now sit twiddling your fingers and mind-sets so I thought you might like a simple (!) alternative. It is based on various happenings in England during the time of the Tudors – 1485 to 1603.
There are 20 in all that will be published over the next 4 weeks starting today Friday 29th April. All I would like you to do is say whether the statement I post is true or false and then add a few words to confirm your answer. The answers to the first five will be posted on 6th May along with the five more True or False.
So here goes:
- There was a war called ‘The War of the Roses’ during the Tudor era.
- There were a total of 6 Tudor Kings & Queens during the time of the Tudors
- Henry the 8th [Henry VIII] owned 50 palaces. There is no need to name them all – but if you disagree with 50 – how many do you think he had?
- King Edward VI was 9 years old when he became King.
- During the Tudor period England had a 16 year old girl as Queen.
That’s it for for this puzzel!