Yes, I’m afraid so, this is the last conundrum challenge – though you’ll have to wait until next week for the answers!
But in the meantime – here are the answers from last weeks conundrums
51. Why is kissing your sweetheart like eating soup with a fork? ….. Because it takes a long time to get enough of it!
52. Tom went out, and his dog went with him; he did not go before it, nor behind it, nor on one side of it; then where did he go? ….. On the other side.
53. Why are young ladies, at the breaking up of a party, like arrows? ….. Because they can’t go off without a beau, and they are all of a quiver until they get one.
54. Why is Canada like courtship? ….. Because it borders on the United States.
55. What flower most resembles a bull’s mouth? ….. A cow’s-lip.
And now, I am afraid, we come to the last five conundrums:
56. Why is a list of musical composers like a saucepan?
57. When is a door not a door?
58. What is the best thing to take before singing?
59. If a deaf and dumb couple got married why should they be supremely happy?
60. Why was Goliath very much astonished when David hit him with a stone?
That’s it – that’s the lot of the fun apart from one more thing …….. getting the last answers next week!
‘See’ you then